System permissions

I’m struggling to use an Asus Tinker Board. See this discussion.
After several day of testings I discovered that the fault is caused by permissions to handle/create device in /dev. Hass must run python with admin permissions.
Currently I installed home-assistant on an Armbian BUSTER.

Is there a condition to enable hass to create the devices. I think that is the last obstacle. I hope that it will work even for hassio when the modification are installed on custom_components/

My apologies if I double post. I’m trying to find a solution with the help of a developer, because I couldn’t find any documentation that allows to modify the python permissions.
I commonly use python, but I can’t recall any obstacle to execute with admin permissions.

python shouldn’t be creating or changing files in /dev. That is the kernel’s job.

Indeed it might be a developer fancy idea (the original). I just read the source and I can’t understand the necessity to allocate/create on the /dev.
The latest release there’s an addition to patch the an udev rule. Probably I’m going to write one like that on AsusTB.

Wondering if the RPi’s python function, used in HA, is coming from the same author. Because I might say that is a mere translation for Asus which designed TB as copy of RPi with just more performance capabilities.