Tado API JSON

This is already taken care of in pytado dependency!?

There is already an official tado presenc_detection component. (FYI my tado thermostat component is also finished to be merged into the hass repository)

If I use the standard config the presence data is not loaded. In the logfile I get this minimal entry:
Cannot load Tado data
After some investigation it seems to have it’s root cause in
aiohttp.errors.ClientError

Congrats that your thermostat component will be merged in the repository - like :slight_smile:

Hi, I can’t get the Tado component included in the HASS repository to work. Get the following error in the logs:

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Thanks

I recently extended my tado ecosystem with two radiator thermostats, and I guess the battery will not last as much as in the wall thermostat.
As asked here by another user Battery Level and Temperature Offset for Tado ,
Would it be possible to add the battery_level attribute to the tado thermostats component?

Thanks

3 Likes

is possible to add support for multiple tado istance? Cause I have 2 house managed by tado and I can’t add more accounts to HA

1 Like

What is the right procedure for ask a feature enhancement for add multiple tado istance?

I know this is quite old, but does this still work? I always get authentification invalid. But I don’t know if there’s a special way to put the credentials.
I want to set and get the child lock feature using a PUT request