TADO climate control bugs?

I am using the Tado integration for controlling my “Tado Smart Radiator Thermostat”.
However there are a couple of issues which I experience, I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same issues and found a solution for this.
I don’t know if this are bugs or I just don’t understand how it should function.

I’m experiencing the following items issues:

1. While operation = Off, the target temperature is stuck on the same value as the current temperature.
    It does not allow setting the temperature setpoint, the value immediately reverts to 19.6C in my case:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

This is an issue for me, since it is useful to be able to store a setpoint and then switch off / switch on, while keeping this value (I always want to turn on with the same temperature).

1. Also, the climate entity does not allow switching to operation = Heat either, it would revert back to Off:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Together with issue 1. this makes the thermostat unpractical to use.

1. Lastly, the climate entity is always in preset “Home” or preset “Away”.
    From my understanding, setting a preset would result into the temperature control being handled by the device/app.
    I want to control the temperature manually, so I would like to remove the preset.

(Obviously) I’m having the same problems when using the Thermostat Card in Lovelace.