Tailscale - Stopped working after changing router

I needed to update my router and the new router uses different a different IP address range.

Ever since I changed I can no longer access homeassistant remotely.

The original installation “just worked” so I have no ideas what might be happening. My homeassistant has been updated/rebooted and has the proper new IP address and is accessible on my local network. When I turn off wifi on my phone and connect the tailscale app it shows connections for both my phone and the homeassistant.

Update - I ended up uninstalling and re-installing both Tailscale and Homeassistant on my phone and now it works. No idea what might have happened.