"Task exception was never retrieved" error on startup

Hello, I recently made a fair amount of changes to my HA configuration and ever since then I get the following error in my log files when I restart HA. Can someone point me in the right direction of what I did or what I need to change to resolve it? I’m running HA 0.78.1

2018-09-21 00:12:09 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/discovery.py”, line 168, in scan_devices
results = await hass.async_add_job(_discover, netdisco)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/discovery.py”, line 194, in _discover
netdisco.scan()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netdisco/discovery.py”, line 57, in scan
self.ssdp.scan()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netdisco/ssdp.py”, line 41, in scan
self.update()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netdisco/ssdp.py”, line 89, in update
entry for entry in scan()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netdisco/ssdp.py”, line 225, in scan
for addr in zeroconf.get_all_addresses():
TypeError: get_all_addresses() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘address_family’

Solved! I just saw that there was a 78.2 release so I updated to it and no more error.