Tasmota Merkury RGBW bulbs (MIC-BW904-999W) no control

Hi,

I recently went through some hassles of reconfiguring my MQTT devices after the 2022.9.0 update borked some of my bulbs and switches. I’m still dealing with some issues that i’m hoping will be fixed with moving the IOT devices to their own wifi network. I’ve also been trying to use the Tasmota plug-in in lieu of just MQTT to make the configuration easier.

That said i’m still having issues with getting my Merkury MIC-BW904-999W RGBW bulbs to work correctly in Tasmota and Home assistant. I have the bulbs flashed with the latest tasmota-lite.bin.gz (12.1.1) and also flashed the full tasmota.bin.gz file to them afterwards. I am using this template to configure the bulbs and have four colour sliders for each when I go to the web server for each bulb. That said, when I try and move the sliders the bulbs do nothing; same as toggle (lights stay on) even though the web GUI is responding and you can see the commands going through in the console.

Same thing goes with HA. HA can see the bulbs, has them added and can even send commands to change colours/ temperatures which show as working in HA and the console on the Tasmota web server but nothing in real life. What could I be missing? The outlet switches I have flashed the same way and on the same separate wifi network as the bulbs work fine in HA.

-Cheers,

Nevermind; got it working. Apparently even though the bulbs are labeled as a MIC-BW904-999W; the template for the MI-BW904-999W was the correct one to use.