Tasmota sending different discovery topics, entity not available in HA

Version of tasmota: 13.3
Version of HA:

• Core 2023.12.4
  • Frontend 20231208.2

For some day, tasmota is sending the discovery topic via a seperate channel, not via homeassistant/sensor. Does this have to do with a new homie convention or something? Problem is that now all tasmota devices entities are not available (“nicht verfügbar” in German).

I could not find any information about the change and what versions it effects. Can anyone help me out how to make the sensor data available again?

You have to install the Tasmota integration, new versions of Tasmota do not support MQTT discovery any more.

At first I was like: Wow! :hushed: but thinking about it the integration should be a better experience.

Many thanks for the quick reply, but I think I am already using tasmota integration for several months:

What have you set, SetOption19 0 or SetOption19 1 ?

SetOption19 0
right now. But I also tried to turn it on, just to check.

The info at tasmota docs are not clear to me. It says to alter a ACL file, which I did not as I do not know where it is.

And its contradicting the info at home-assistant docs, as it says here:

Enable autodiscovery on a device with the command:

SetOption19 1

After the automatic discovery feature is enabled a retained MQTT message starting with topic "homeassistant/" is sent to the broker.

maybe read this:

Thanks. I posted the same link in my last post and even cited from it.

Contrary to the docs of HA, it says to set SetOption19 to 1.
It also says to alter the ACL file, but I do not know how.

That does not help unfortunately.

I have exactly the same problem. Tasmota Smart Energy Meter (Tasmota 11.1.0):

-external MQTT broker is connected (runs on Synology), receives Messages w/o problems.
-Tasmota Device is also connected to same broker
-HA receives messages, e.g. via listening function in MQTT config:

10:44:21.483 MQT: SmartHome/Keller/tele/Smartmeter/SENSOR = {"Time":"2024-04-17T10:44:21","Haus":{"Meter_id":"445a47","total_in":39840.66,"total_out":39837.47,"Power_curr":450.00,"Power_currA":1567.10,"Power_currB":92159.90,"Power_currC":89664.90,"Power_currD":873.10,"Power_currF":0.00,"Power_currG":0.00}}

-Tasmota Device is set to “SetOption19 0” via console
-HA Version is:

• Core 2024.4.3
  • Supervisor 2024.04.0
  • Operating System 12.2
  • Frontend 20240404.2

When integrating and setting up Tasmota integration, the device is found immediately and all entities are created. But they all are not available (German: Nicht verfügbar), like in Simons screenshots.

I am thankful for every hint what to adjust / improve.

Thx!