Tasmota - SetOption30 for selected relays only?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to apply SetOption30 to a select number of relays rather than all?

I have an extension lead with 4 sockets running Tasmota, I’ve set the sockets to show as lights using SetOption30 1, however this sets all relay’s as lights. This extension lead has a relay on position 1 that controls a pair of USB sockets.

I’d like to show relay 1 as a normal switch in Home Assistant ideally.

2 Likes

Old post I know, but assuming you have 1 tasmota plug, with the extension lead plugged into it, then there is only 1 relay, the tasmota plug itself, so the entire extension lead is controlled by that 1 relay in the tasmota plug, so the extension lead will be set as a switch or a light depending on your option 30 value.

Only way around that is to separate the USB lead away from the extension and put it on it’s own plug.

If the extension lead is long, then you could remove the Tasmota from the plug end and put it into a socket with all the lights on a further short extension and a second tasmota on the first extension for the USB’s.

Tasmota devices aren’t all sonoff relays.

SetOption30 1 still picks all relays as far as I know.

Ah I see, a Tasmota integrated power strip? I hadn’t considered that, didn’t know they existed. The original problem makes more sense now.