Tasmota TuyaMCU Dimmer (CE from Costco) keep LED on in off state

Hello friends,

I was wondering if anyone knows or was able to use a green LED on Tuya based (CE Smart Home WF500D Dimmer)

Once tasmota is installed, the green status LED will blink during the connection of the device to wifi and then it turns off. Blue LED is only on when the light is on.

The idea is to have one of those to stay on when the device is OFF. It will make it easier to find the dimmer when it’s dark.

i.e. either keep the green LED on when the dimmer is off or invert the usage of blue LED

I would also like to see a green led on (or blinking) to verify if the switch has maintained wifi and mqtt connection when the switch is off. The switch has Tasmota 8.4 and configured according to the template and instructions on Tasmota web site for this device (CE-WFW-550D-3W) https://templates.blakadder.com/ce_smart_home_CFW500D-3W.html . I tried setting ledpower/ledstate but they have no effect. Are there TuyoMCU setting that could do this?

Looking through the CE installation instruction specifies that when the green light is off it is connected to the network; solid green is failed to connect to network; solid blue dimmer is on; blue off dimmer is off. The switch is operating as it should.