Tcl home integration

I didn’t find direct integration, I was able to do it through the hacs plugin.
clear

Podklyuchayem kondey k prilozheniyu Dom s Alisoy i ustanavlivayem palig dlya khaks, avtoriziruyemsya i sinkhroniziruyem ustroystvo GitHub - AlexxIT/YandexStation: Управление Яндекс.Станцией и другими устройствами умного дома с Алисой из Home Assistant

159 / 5 000

Результаты перевода

Перевод

We connect the air conditioner to the House with Alice application and install the palig for hacs, log in and synchronize the device GitHub - AlexxIT/YandexStation: Управление Яндекс.Станцией и другими устройствами умного дома с Алисой из Home Assistant

Tried but when I added TCL skill in Yandex Home, no appliance from TCL appears in the Yandex App. Can you please share more details on how you make it work?

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Was able to add it to both google home and alexa. In GH, you can only turn on/off. In Alexa, you can also set the temperature. I wish there was a way to have more controls like the ones available in the TCL Smart Home app.

I am dropping some images of the USB dongle here. Maybe we could intercept the messages through the UART protocol?

https://imgur.com/a/vvPV8eU

equally suffering here with TCL units and no proper way to unify my home automation via HA