Technicolor router (Telia) UPnP/IDG

Hi,

My router was suddenly discovered after I upgrade to v 0.80.0. I went on to configure it under Integrations. It is now listed under Integrations but without any unit. Also I have no entity shown under the Integration and also no entity in my list of entities connected to my router.

I get the following error message:

2018-10-14 12:25:05 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry Telia WiFi-router Plus (1643RA280) for upnp
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 236, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/upnp/init.py”, line 128, in async_setup_entry
await device.async_add_port_mappings(ports, local_ip=local_ip)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/upnp/device.py”, line 69, in async_add_port_mappings
internal_port)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/upnp/device.py”, line 90, in _async_add_port_mapping
lease_duration=None)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/async_upnp_client/igd.py”, line 83, in async_add_port_mapping
await action.async_call(
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘async_call’

What can be wrong?

Thanks

Just upgraded to 0.80.3. Still no change. Anyone who has an idea what can be wrong? Thanks for your help!

Should be Techicolor and not thompson if you got one of those older standing onces you should consider upgrading to the tg 799v2 not the best one but the free one that will work (trust me i work for telia) call the customer support and ask for a upgrade router you should consider to either 799 extreme or tg799 vac either of those will work plus you get the 5ghz network rather then the shitty 2,4 network those two cost to upgrade to however.

Thanks - actually it is a 5gHz Technicolor. It’s just that there is an HA component that is still called Thomson.

Do you have any idea why I get the error?

I was now able to verify that not only UPnP but also NAT-PMP is enabled on the router which is a Technicolor TG799vac Xtream.