Technicolor TG-789vac V2 DSL Stats

might need a variable option that we enter when setting up. If variable equals this, then look at these modals, if that, then look at these ones. Might be better than looking at a bunch and waiting for time outs or errors.

Not sure how this would work. Maybe if using modded UI or specific varients or something.

I’m moving to hass.io. Do any versions here work with it? I’m using a different version to what here as I need to log into my modem, and the version on here from memory doesn’t work with logins. I’m trying to workout how to get the version I have to work with hass.io.

Anyone tried to get this working with Technicolor DJA0231 (Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2)?

Not that I know of. Have you tried it?

Anyone could help me?
I did all the steps described, but every time I restart HA, I get this result

• Platform error sensor.technicolormodem - Integration ‘technicolormodem’ not found.
  • Component error: technicolormodem - Integration ‘technicolormodem’ not found.

Thanks in advance

@ndelahun @cjsimmons

Thank you all for this thread.

I managed to take all the information from here + code from github to assemble a working device tracker integration in HA.

My respository is here:

I tried to publish it to the official HA but got rejected because I scrape the router interface (HA doesn’t allow scraping just API).

So I’ve published the integration in HACS default repositories.

So in order to use this you can find it under HACS add on in HA (search for technicolor)

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks.

Hello everybody.
Has anyone had problems with the integration?
From here I added the integration and if I did not misunderstand I added it from the integration settings. I did, it asked me for the IP of the router and since I did not find entities, I deleted the integration. Now I want to install it again and it tells me aborted. Do you think what could happen or how can I solve it? Thank you

I was using a custom component, but don’t use it anymore, and it was working fine a few months ago, but it may be broken now as that was a few versions of HA ago and I believe there have been changes to how components and integrations work.

Sorry, I can’t help any further.

Perfect. Thank you very much for answering.

So glad I found this! Thanks to all you people here who have put so much work in. @shaiungar integration is working perfectly.

1 Like