Telegram stopped working recently?

Telegram was working great until a few weeks ago. Now Hassio won’t send any messages. My other applications using the same telegram account are still sending messages. Has anyone else had problems recently? Here’s my config:

telegram_bot:
  - platform: polling
    api_key: [APIKEY]
    allowed_chat_ids:
      - [CHATID]

notify:
  - name: telegram_notify
    platform: telegram
    chat_id: [CHATID]

alert:
  doors:
    name: Door Open
    entity_id: group.doors
    state: 'open'
    repeat: 
    skip_first: True
    notifiers: 
      - telegram_notify

The only telegram error I’ve found in the logs is this:
Logger: telegram.vendor.ptb_urllib3.urllib3.connectionpool
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/telegram/vendor/ptb_urllib3/urllib3/connectionpool.py:689
First occurred: 4:15:44 AM (24 occurrences)
Last logged: 4:45:57 AM

Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<telegram.vendor.ptb_urllib3.urllib3.connectionpool.HTTPSConnectionPool object at 0x6a9245c8>, 'Connect timed out. (connect timeout=5.0)')': /bot1028239664:AAEdBkJw7658XokHliHkK4sMlY_Mojmz6ko/getUpdates
Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<telegram.vendor.ptb_urllib3.urllib3.connectionpool.HTTPSConnectionPool object at 0x6a9245c8>, 'Connect timed out. (connect timeout=5.0)')': /bot1028239664:AAEdBkJw7658XokHliHkK4sMlY_Mojmz6ko/getUpdates
Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<telegram.vendor.ptb_urllib3.urllib3.connectionpool.HTTPSConnectionPool object at 0x6a9245c8>, 'Connect timed out. (connect timeout=5.0)')': /bot1028239664:AAEdBkJw7658XokHliHkK4sMlY_Mojmz6ko/getUpdates

Still working for me. I did have an error yesterday saying that the platform could not be set up after a restart, restarted again and all was well.

Is there a way to debug what is going on? I can’t tell if it’s even trying to send a message.

You can send a message manually from the developer tools services menu.

Ah I got it working again. It turned out to be a different config issue.
Now I have another question. How can I get Telegram to send messages to multiple people? Right now the messages only go to my phone.

Invite the other people to the telegram chat group.

@bdogs what was the problem? have same problem and can’t figure it out…