Temperature, Humidity and Barometric Pressure Sensor

Hello
I want to add a temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensor to my garage. To install it high in the ceiling will require the use of an extension ladder, therefore I’m not looking for a sensor that runs off a battery. The device must come with a power supply, protective case and sensors built in. I don’t want to solder any sensors to the device. It must be WiFi capable and integrate into Home Assistant. I’m familiar with flashing Tasmota onto devices but I’ve never worked with ESPHome (though I would like to work with it). Can some one suggest such a device or a kit that I can source and build?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

Try looking at Ecowitt Weather Station. The GW1100 uses house current. I find them accurate & reliable. You can order the through aliexpress but Amazon has them.

Thanks. Do you have one? It looks like I don’t need to buy any external sensors as it already has an indoor temp, humidity and barometric pressure sensor built in / on board. Do you know if the GW 1100 can withstand temperature ranges from - 40C - +45C?

Specs say GW1100 Wi-Fi Gateway – Ecowitt

Temperature range: -10°C – 60°C (14°F - 140°F); resolution: 0.1°C, or 0.1°F; accuracy: ± 1°C

Whether it can survive a greater range ?