Template warning in logs, believe it's the demo template

This is the warning:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.template
Source: helpers/template.py:1291
First occurred: 5 January 2022, 18:38:47 (14 occurrences)
Last logged: 21:39:17

Template warning: 'strptime' got invalid input '2022-01-06T07:31:35.101925+00:00' when rendering template '{% set days_this_month = "31" | int %} {{((days_this_month) + 100)}} {{(6999/1000)| int *1000 }} {{ now()}} {{ ['Mån','Tis','Ons','Tors','Fre','Lör','Sön', 'Mån'][now().weekday()+1] }} {{ "partialcloudy" | regex_search("^cloudy$") }} {## Imitate available variables: ##} {% set my_test_json = { "temperature": 25, "unit": "°C" } %} The temperature is {{ my_test_json.temperature }} {{ my_test_json.unit }}. {% if is_state("sun.sun", "above_horizon") -%} The sun rose {{ relative_time(states.sun.sun.last_changed) }} ago. {%- else -%} The sun will rise at {{ as_timestamp(strptime(state_attr("sun.sun", "next_rising"), "")) | timestamp_local }}. {%- endif %} For loop example getting entity values in the weather domain: {% for state in states.device_tracker -%} {%- if loop.first %}The {% elif loop.last %} and the {% else %}, the {% endif -%} {{ state.name | lower }} is {{state.state_with_unit}} {%- endfor %}.' but no default was specified. Currently 'strptime' will return '2022-01-06T07:31:35.101925+00:00', however this template will fail to render in Home Assistant core 2022.1
Template warning: 'strptime' got invalid input '2022-01-07T07:30:59.572589+00:00' when rendering template '{{ distance('device_tracker.moto_g_8', 'device_tracker.moto_g_9_play')}} {{ states('sensor.wifi_connection')[0:9] == "xxxxx" }} {% if(states("sensor.time")[0:2] | int == 23 or states("sensor.time")[0:2] | int <= 6) %} 1.1 {% else %} 1.15 {% endif %} {% if is_state("device_tracker.andreas", "not_home") %} {{ states("device_tracker.andreas")[0:1] | upper }}{{ states("device_tracker.andreas")[1:] | replace("_", " ") }} {% else %} {{ states("device_tracker.andreas") }} {% endif %} {% set parts = ["the next post is","the post after is", "and then there is"] %} {% set flag = namespace(flag=false) %} {% for value in state_attr('weather.smhi_home', 'forecast')[1:5] -%} {% if (value.templow < 20 and flag.flag == false) %} true {% set flag.flag = True %} {%- endif %} {%- endfor %} {## Imitate available variables: ##} {% set var = [{"login":"loginnumber","imei":"imeinumer","name":"303_707","carno":"1","gps":"time and coords","log":"OUT 2021-11-30 22:01:04","google":"googlecoords","baidu":"baiducoords","speed":null,"bat":"0","icon":"1","marker":"11","device":"303","ver":"93;0000;0","sec":"300","level":"100","expdate":null,"loc":"MX","onoff":"03","gexpdate":null,"iccid":"number","ggkey":null,"startdate":"2021-07-21","pic":"2"}] %} {{ var[0]["login"] }} {% if is_state("sun.sun", "above_horizon") -%} The sun rose {{ relative_time(states.sun.sun.last_changed) }} ago. {%- else -%} The sun will rise at {{ as_timestamp(strptime(state_attr("sun.sun", "next_rising"), "")) | timestamp_local }}. {%- endif %} For loop example getting entity values in the weather domain: {% for state in states.weather -%} {%- if loop.first %}The {% elif loop.last %} and the {% else %}, the {% endif -%} {{ state.name | lower }} is {{state.state_with_unit}} {%- endfor %}.' but no default was specified. Currently 'strptime' will return '2022-01-07T07:30:59.572589+00:00', however this template will fail to render in Home Assistant core 2022.1

Both templates start with stuff I have used in the template editor, not recently but I remember parts of it.
Then further in you get the demo template with “sun rose xx ago” and setting a temperature json.
I have searched for “sun.sun” in my yaml files and it’s never used in any of my automations or templates.
Why do I get this

None of that is in the demo template:

{## Imitate available variables: ##}
{% set my_test_json = {
  "temperature": 25,
  "unit": "°C"
} %}

The temperature is {{ my_test_json.temperature }} {{ my_test_json.unit }}.

{% if is_state("sun.sun", "above_horizon") -%}
  The sun rose {{ relative_time(states.sun.sun.last_changed) }} ago.
{%- else -%}
  The sun will rise at {{ as_timestamp(state_attr("sun.sun", "next_rising")) | timestamp_local }}.
{%- endif %}

For loop example getting entity values in the weather domain:

{% for state in states.weather -%}
  {%- if loop.first %}The {% elif loop.last %} and the {% else %}, the {% endif -%}
  {{ state.name | lower }} is {{state.state_with_unit}}
{%- endfor %}.

Above is from the last line of the warning message posted above