Termostat Heatit Z-TRM3: No entity created when the device is added

Hi everyone,
I am using Aeotec Z-Stick 7 with ZwaveJs addon on Home Assistant. I manage to add the device but not any entities is created and the node is described as not ready.
I have tried to heal and reinterview the device but it does not help.

Any ideas how to fix that?

According to this the device is supported. Z-Wave JS Config DB Browser

have you tried to re-interview or exclude/include again?

I just had the same problem.
Rolled back zwavejs2mqtt to version 0.45.0 and re interviewed node and it worked.
This is second Z-TRM3 I have and first one, added to network over a month ago, continued to work with new zwavejs2mqtt version without a problem. Just could not get new one to interview properly.

Yes, re interviewed exclude and include again but not working.
I am using ZwaveJs addon not zwavejs2mqtt. But could you explain me how to roll back to version 0.45.0? Should we not create an issue in order to solve that problem for latest version of addon (Zwavejs and Zwavejsmqtt)?

I always select making a backup when upgrading add-ons. This allows you to roll back just the add-on not the whole of Home Assistant, although the latter will also “roll-back” all add-ons to the versions current at the time of the backup.
I have both Zwavejs and Zwavejsmqtt installed on my system, but currently have only Zwavejsmqtt live. I see from my backups that Zwavejs recently had an upgrade to version 0.1.66, maybe you can roll-back to the previous version to see if that fixes the problem under Zwavejs as well.
Regarding reporting the issue, as the upgrade was only recent it is probably worth waiting to see if only this device is affected or if it is a wider Zwave interview issue. I have some other devices I can trial include but do not have time at the moment.

There is something going on for sure… Zwave JS 0.1.66

Ok. SUre. Concerning the roll back. I have installed the Zwave only 2 days ago so no luck with addon backup yet (-: