Termostat tuya wrong temperature

hi everyone could someone help me to configure a tuya thermostat that gives me wrong temperatures on the home assistant? on the smartlife application the temperature comes out correct by integrating it on the home assistant the temperature comes out wrong

Did you try tuya v2 ?

https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/Home_Assistant_Integration?id=Kamcjcbvk2mu8

Use the temperature value divider of the integration to adjust, well, the divider.
Or you had set it to 10, and it’s wrong, or set it to 0.1 to multiply by 10.

How can I make changes to this information? Could you help me step by step please I’m new to this device I don’t know how to do it

3 Likes

Thanks to your help I was able to set it up really easy. Thank you so much my friend

@krskrab
Hello, i have issue with my termostats, i set temperature in HA and in few seconds it changes to half. I tried to edit devider, but nothing changes.
My Currently temperature is showing good, without diveding.
Please what i can do? Thanks.

Now i see, homeassistant change “set temerature value” to (temperature/0.5) but in 2-3 minutes it change back to correct value. I dont know why it happens but i have to accept it :smiley:

After integrating with the new tuya system I can’t reset everything. In practice it no longer works properly

Sorry, but i cannot find this menu. Where I can find It?

How I can add this repository? I tried from the hacs menu in ha but It can’t be added.
I tried to paste as a whole URL or only with final part of It.
Sorry for the noobism.

hacs

ScreenShot_20230104174014

Or
Copy folder home-assistant-tuya-old/custom_components at main · andrey-yantsen/home-assistant-tuya-old · GitHub
Pase folder to folder custom_components - tuya_old

/
ScreenShot_20230104175908

Restart HA

/

ScreenShot_20230104174247

Hello,

I have several thermostats with tuya. some of those are with multiplier 0.5, some of those with multiplier 0.1… how I can run them both and see correct temperature in tuya plugin?

Ed