Tesla Driving Dashboard

New Model Y owner and longtime HA user. Given that the browser in the Tesla is chromium based it seemed like it would probably display an HA dashboard pretty good. I have a Ryzen chip Model Y so I can’t speak for how well this works on an atom based chip. I’m just putting this out here to give others inspiration. I run this while driving over my navigation screen as I don’t typically need navigation during in town driving. Also just a side note, if you are having problems with some of these garage door vendors not offering integrations or paywalling their API, the yolink finger + yolink garage door sensor is well worth the cost. The buttons on the bottom just call different scripts for spotify playlists. (using spotcast). Everything else is pulled from the custom Tesla integration with a few items pulled in using the Tessie integration. I’m also using the auto-reload-card to refresh the dashboard every few minutes.

1 Like

That’s really nice dashboard. I love the spotify buttons for the playlists.

I use the same thing on mine (Model 3), but I created a Bookmark of the dashboard that I access and added “?kiosk” to the address (i.e. https://myserver.com/tesla-dashboard/0?kiosk)

I used to have MyQ, but replaced by Ratgdo (well worth it).
I have all the info using the Tesla Custom Integration with the Fleet API Proxy but I didn’t add anything to the Dashboard that I use in the case.

Then only thing that I still haven’t figure out is to have the Dashboard as the default page in the car’s browser (I need to open the browser, go to the favorites and open from there).

Do you have to do the same procedure that I do?

1 Like

Yeah I should mentioned I use the kiosk functionality as well. I have not figured out a way to change the home page of the browser, so yes, my procedure is exactly the same as yours. I have learned to not pull it up until I’ve backed out of the driveway though as I’ve noticed the camera app when launched will minimize the browser requiring you to re-launch it again.

I like your alarm panel idea btw. Might add that to mine!