Testers needed for Netatmo climate (multiple thermostats or valves)

Hi
When i make a find to have this file i don’t have
But for me i have the thermostats runnign fine

But my issue is on personal weather station , you know ?
i don’t see nothing
Before i saw temp , humidity , etc…

Have you an idea ?

Look in
/usr/lib/python3.6

i don’t have these files on this folder …

My issue is same on sensors don’t run

Hi all ,
OK all is fine now for me

i apologize , my configuration was bad , i don’t know what

Thanks a lot to @gieljnssns
Very good dev

Hope there are others peoples can tests and running fine :slight_smile:

yes, I can change the temperatures

Hey @gieljnssns thanks for updating the component - missed this thread but see it now when updated HASSIO to 0.75.

I have two thermostats here but HA is only seeing one of them (and duplicating it).

I’ve deleted the pyatmo library as per your instructions in this thread and also tried your custom components here too but still only seeing one thermo twice. Looking at the last few posts here I think p3xx69 maybe has the same issue judging by the screenshots (as both entries are identical which is a bit unlikely)

No errors, etc in log so not sure here - any ideas

I have 1 thermosthat and 3 valves. No thermostast is showing with this addon, and only one valve appears. There is nothing in the log file :frowning: I’m using HAssos, HA ver. 0.75

Did you delete the files as per this post - that did the trick for me and at least shows the climate components (notwithstanding the issue with only one thermo showing twice)

In Hass.io I can’t delete these files… or I don’t know how…

you need to browse to the Hassio server in a file manager/explorer and then go to the relevant folder to delete/rename the files.

for me that’s \192.168.10.50\config\deps\smart_home, but it’ll vary depending on where/how you have installed Hassio (I’m running HassOS 1.5 on a Pi3)

@gieljnssns

This was working for me to an extent on HA v0.74 after using the original instructions at the top of this thread and after deleting the files from site_packages however I only see:

• my main thermostat
  • 1 valve (I have 5 valves) with test_ in the name

After upgrading to HA v0.75:

if I remove the custom_components folder netatmo2 fails on setup. After re-instating that folder the netatmo2 initialises but I get the following error and no valves showing

2018-08-05 21:45:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] netatmo2: Error on device update!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 248, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_device_update(warning=False)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 322, in async_device_update
    yield from self.hass.async_add_job(self.update)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 380, in __iter__
    yield self  # This tells Task to wait for completion.
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 304, in _wakeup
    future.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 293, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo2.py", line 259, in update
    self._data.update()
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 325, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/netatmo2.py", line 339, in update
    self.target_temperature = self.homestatus.setPoint(rid=self.room_id)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/netatmo_home/Thermostat.py", line 201, in setPoint
    setpoint = room_data['therm_setpoint_temperature']
KeyError: 'therm_setpoint_temperature'

config

netatmo:
  api_key: !secret netatmo_api_key
  secret_key: !secret netatmo_secret_key
  username: !secret netatmo_username
  password: !secret netatmo_password
  discovery: false

netatmo2:
  api_key: !secret netatmo2_api_key
  secret_key: !secret netatmo2_secret_key
  discovery: False

climate:
  - platform: netatmo2
  - platform: netatmo
    relay: TheCastle
    thermostat:
      - Thermostat

I removed both pycache folders in custom_components and restarted. I am now back to it picking up 1 of my 5 valves

Hi,

first of all thanks for your work.

I’ve tried your new componant, but I can’t make it works… :-/

hassios 0.75.3 on Raspberry PI 3
1 netatmo thermostat and 4 netatmo valves (only two for testing)

I removed
/site-packages/pycache/lnetatmo.cpython-36.pyc
/site-packages/lnetatmo-0.9.3.dist-info/
/site-packages/lnetatmo.py
/site-packages/netatmo_home

in configuration.yaml I have :

# Netatmo
netatmo:
  api_key: !secret netatmo_api_key
  secret_key: !secret netatmo_secret_key

#climate:
#  - platform: netatmo

netatmo2:
  api_key: !secret netatmo2_api_key
  secret_key: !secret netatmo2_secret_key
  username: !secret netatmo2_username
  password: !secret netatmo2_password

climate:

So, the result is I can see my thermostat and only one valve (The second one is present on my natatmo app)

Any idea about what I did wrong ?

new users can only post one picture, here is the second one :wink:

Thanks for making this!

It’s sort of working for me, but I only get one thermostat “climate.test_living_room”.

I have 4 rooms set up with 5 radiator valves in all (one relay and no Netatmo Thermostats).

This is my config:

netatmo2:
  api_key: xxx
  secret_key: xxx
  username: [email protected]
  password: xxx

climate:

a little update - if i set discovery: True then i get two thermostats (they’re in the same room though, so they act together):

i’m still missing the 3 other rooms though, and i end up getting this message aswell:

I switched to Netatmo2 but still have errors

2018-08-24 10:32:06 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up platform netatmo2
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 129, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 358, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
File “/config/custom_components/climate/netatmo2.py”, line 70, in setup_platform
for room_name in room_data.get_room_names():
File “/config/custom_components/climate/netatmo2.py”, line 316, in get_room_names
self.setup()
File “/config/custom_components/climate/netatmo2.py”, line 331, in setup
self.homestatus = lnetatmo.HomeStatus(self.auth, home=self.home)
File “/config/deps/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netatmo_home/Thermostat.py”, line 125, in init
self.rawData = resp[‘body’][‘home’]
KeyError: ‘home’
2018-08-24 10:32:09 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [homeassistant.components.maxcube] Unable to connect to Max!Cube gateway: timed out
2018-08-24 10:32:09 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for maxcube: Component failed to initialize.
2018-08-24 10:32:13 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.netdata] Sensor is not available: hddtemp_local.temperatures
2018-08-24 10:32:15 ERROR (MainThread) [netdata] Can not load data from Netdata
2018-08-24 10:32:15 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor.netdata] Unable to retrieve data from Netdata
2018-08-24 10:32:18 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component netatmo
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 148, in _async_setup_component
component.setup, hass, processed_config) # type: ignore
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo.py”, line 51, in setup
config[DOMAIN][CONF_API_KEY], config[DOMAIN][CONF_SECRET_KEY],
KeyError: ‘netatmo’
2018-08-24 10:32:18 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to setup dependencies of sensor.netatmo. Setup failed for dependencies: netatmo
2018-08-24 10:32:18 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform sensor.netatmo: Could not setup all dependencies.

This is what I get deleting all custom components

2018-08-24 10:47:07 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error while setting up platform netatmo
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 129, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 358, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensor/netatmo.py”, line 80, in setup_platform
if module_name not in data.get_module_names():
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensor/netatmo.py”, line 304, in get_module_names
self.update()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensor/netatmo.py”, line 320, in update
self.station_data = pyatmo.WeatherStationData(self.auth)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/smart_home/WeatherStation.py”, line 23, in init
self.rawData = resp[‘body’][‘devices’]
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not subscriptable