Testers wanted - Netatmo integration

I used the cloud link

That explains it. The cloud link does not yet support cameras.

right, now it works with config.yaml. Thanks!

1 Like

Is there some issue with the login?
Since I updated to latest and rebooted HA, I get:

No camera and no sensor is working in HA.

But in debug log, I see webhook is working.

Interesting, haven’t seen that before. Might be a timing issue. Can you reproduce it or did another restart fix it?

Reproducible, restart doesn’t bring a solution.
Same log every restart.

2020-08-09 15:42:54 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.netatmo.pyatmo.auth] The Netatmo API returned 403
2020-08-09 15:42:54 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [custom_components.netatmo.pyatmo.auth] Netato API error: b'{"error":{"code":3,"message":"Access token expired"}}'
2020-08-09 15:42:54 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.netatmo.data_handler] 403 - Forbidden - Access token expired (3) when accessing 'https://api.netatmo.com/api/gethomecoachsdata'

Did this just happen after a normal restart?

Yes, normal restart.

I need to add the possibility to reauthenticate. I haven’t seen this in a long time.

Could I do something in between?

Only thing I can think of is remove and re-add the integration.

Please check my PM first.

A post was split to a new topic: Switching heat for Netatmo climate device is not reflected in UI

Was wondering what the latest status is on the custom component and the integration in HA?
I saw that the repo is archived. So now new version will be made available there?

It has been merged into 0.114 but for some reason it didn’t make it into the changelog.

That’s good to know! Then I can remove the custom component :grinning:

1 Like

dev.netatmo.com down?`

I´m not able to login, since to days to unban the webhock…

There is no website appearing on different systems, browsers and internet connection.
someone experience the same?

Yes, same here.

I’m a “guest” to other homes than mine, so home.values() return multiple entries and everything for these other sites gets added, including the camera and lights. Is there a way to get the component to filter by “home” name?

Not sure if I understand what you wanna achieve, could you give an example?

I have my own Weather Station, and I have guest access to a friend’s outdoor camera (among others). In Netatmo, my site (and theirs) are returned as different “homes”. Since I don’t have control over their site, new devices can get added and I have to then “ignore” them. In the case of the camera, this doesn’t work right because the light tries to instantiate itself with a non-functioning web hook (and I don’t have any control over that site, and especially not a web hook to talk to the camera).

For me, the solution that would make most sense is to be able to filter (block list/allow list) the Netatmo sites. That way I could limit the Netatmo devices within Home Assistant to the ones present in my own home and wouldn’t have to deal with any random devices someone else is creating.

But perhaps there’s a better way to deal with this? Btw I’ve been using this plugin for several years and it’s been functioning very well.