To all the testers who don’t want to set up a dev environment, @vlebourl put the current development version into a nice HACS installable custom integration.
It includes a re-engineered data handler to reduce the API calls and also merge in webhook events to improve the overall responsiveness.
What to test:
- Basic functionality after the refactoring
- Webhook events
- Light platform
- Camera functionality and services
- Climate functionality and services (setting schedule)
- Service for home/away of occupants
- Improved responsiveness of climate/camera/light(new)
- Public weather sensors
- Services to (un-)register webhook
HACS installable custom integration
We try to keep this as close to my dev branch as possible.
Be aware that webhook need to work to make the most of it. For instances behind a reverse proxy please look at this guide.