Tesvor M1 with Tuya - Battery Status

Hi,

I´m trying to enhance the integration of Tesvor M1 with Tuya and would like to add the battery status information into Home Assistant.
As you can see below, the integration brings even the cleaning area, but someone forgot to add the battery level to it:

I can´t see the information in Tuya Platform as Standard Satus Set:

But I can see in my Mobile. And searching inside Tuya Platform, I can see the battery status information only inside Device Logs:

Can anyone help or give some ideas on how can I bring battery information to the Tuya Integration in Home Assistant?
Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like

Bump.

Keenly interested in this. I have ~15 blind motors connected through this and would be amazing to have battery levels reported back.

Hi,

how do you get the tesvor connected to tuya?

mfg

Hey, how did you manage to.connect tesvor via tuya, for me does not work with the qr-code

Hi, Tesvor M1 conecta to Tuya very quickly. I’ve just reset it (long press in the start button) and it will connect to Tuya while searching .

But note that Tesvor M1 is different than the Tesvor x500. I have both devices at home and for some reason I can’t connect the x500 to Tuya but I can do it for M1.

I know how to connect it to tuya app. My question is how did you connect the tesvor in HA. If i try to scan the qr code after I add the security code, does not work…

But did you connect it to Tuya app or Tesvor app?

@KosoTheOne I figured it out. You don’t use Tesvor app but you use Tuya app. This trick will do it.
Tip: do not try to use Smart Life app. ( despite it is the same owner as Tuya, the functionality is a bit different)

Thanks Adrian, this is correct.
I couldn’t connect the x500 model to Home Assistant, but only the M1 version (using Tuya App)
Were you able to connect?

I managed to connect fine to Tuya app and to integrate with HA. Thanks.