Thank you homeassistant community - this is my dashboard

Hi,

using homeassistant since multiple years - I would like to say a big thank you to all the community.

My homeassistant runs on a nuc. My dashboard uses the grid card, 95% of all cards is custom-button-card, and I am using the new subview feature instead of pop ups when clicking on buttons on my main dashboard.

I am using windows 10 theme as a base for being super clean and eliminating all curves and borders. All icons on the dashboard are svg+css animated - the alarm clock shows the real wake up time, the cog wheels rotate when there is an update of HA available, the washing machine is rotating and even the little vacuum robot tries to clean the dashboard when in action :wink:

Maybe some inspiration and new ideas for you :slight_smile:

My main dashboard

An example for autolighting - with different scenes picked automatically by time of day and brightness set to achieve target brightness in the room
<< i am not allowed to upload the picture because I am a new user >>

Possible in scandinavia - we know the hourly electricity prices in advance from nordpool - my dashboard recommends when it is cheapest to activate appliances like washing machine etc.

and then there is the sonos thing - with motion sensors in each room, sonos speakers in each room, I did some automation for autofollow when I go from room to room as well as auto music, also the dashboard allows me to pick whether in the room my TTS announcement engine glados is allowed to speak to me

oh yes, my kitesurfing predictor - for selected kitespots it gets the actual and forecasted weatherdata from met.no - here I can see where there is the best wind direction and speed for kitesurfing and snowkiting - gives me even notifications to telegram when on the road

temperatures tell me when to open or close windows/doors in the room to keep temperatures at a nice level

the morning alarm - with slow sunrise lights, smooth background music - fully synced to my garmin watch

the necessary evil - tracking which batteries need to be charged in the motion sensors

tracking my internet up/download consumption, adguard home, pihole, adjusting rules on my opnsense firewall, seeing what’s happening on my nas

steering my notification system in the house (pyscript based glados tts engine from the game portal), keeping the autofollow function of sonos under control

…and so much more :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes