The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: updater - Integration 'updater' not found

Hi, I just updated to the latest versions

Home Assistant Core 2022.6.5

Home Assistant Supervisor 2022.05.3

Now I cant restart the system as it says configuration is not valid: integration error: updater.

What action should I take?

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/hassio/init.py:684
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10.21.00 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 10.22.43

[1858857808] The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: updater - Integration ‘updater’ not found.

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 193, in handle_call_service await hass.services.async_call( File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1704, in async_call task.result() File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1741, in _execute_service await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)( File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/init.py”, line 684, in async_handle_core_service raise HomeAssistantError( homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Integration error: updater - Integration ‘updater’ not found.

The updater integration was deprecated some time ago and mentioned in the breaking changes section of the release notes more than once.

Remove updater: from configuration.yaml.

Thanks! I´ll do that. :+1:

Hello all, I have the following problem. When I want to restart HA I get the following message:

Cannot quick reload all YAML configurations because the configuration is not valid

Then I tried to open yaml and I get the information below:

Anyone an idea what I can do to open yaml?

Use SSH or open a terminal in the sidebar and run ha core check

Thanks for the fast response.

How to open a terminal ?

See https://www.home-assistant.io/common-tasks/os/#installing-and-using-the-ssh-add-on-requires-enabling-advanced-mode-for-the-ha-user

Thanks a lot