The Tuya bulbs and poor Wi-Fi reception

One of the Tuya bulbs is in the zone of poor Wi-Fi reception. From time to time it loses the network. After a while, it finds the network againe. The router sees it. But HA does not see it anymore. You need to restart the server, or the router, or the light bulb itself.
Is it possible to make HA itself “find” the light bulb after it “disappeared” and “appeared” in the WIFI network?

I am using localtuya custom component for a light bulb and as long as it has network access, it is available on home assistant. When the light becomes available because of no power, it becomes unavailable in home assistant and recovers quickly when power is back.

If the lamp is simply turned off and on, then it is available in HA. But if it lost WIFI and then found it, then no. Now it’s actually interesting. In the Smart Life application the light bulb is available (bluetooth is turned off on the phone!), But in HA it is not available.

Can you try to reload the integration next time this had happened

I can try. But I’ll have to wait for that to happen. Is it possible to make an automation that will, for example, reload the integration if there is no connection with the light bulb?

Here it is

Ok. And hou I can detect, that bulb is unavalible?

Use a state type trigger and you will have unavailable in the options:

Do you know if the bulb is changing its IP address when this happens?
I would suggest to increase your IP lease time in your router settings… Unless you don’t have hundreds of devices connecting in a week time, I would set the lease time for at least a couple of days.

No, all IPs are fixed in the router.
Reloading the integration does not help. Now again, the light bulb present in the wireless interface of the router (with the correct IP), but it is not available in the HA.