Thermal Comfort custom sensor platform

Hello, one quick question. Does this integration version (from 3.xx) support spilt file config with package ?
I had the previous version set this way but I am struggling to rewrite the config for my different sensors using the same way. I have tried the yaml example from thermal sensor doc but I am still having errors.
I had the same issue sometime ago with platform: history_stats. Only way to use it was to put yaml in configuration.yaml. I know there is a new style for plateform: template which does not support split files.
For info, putting the yaml example from the doc in configuration.yaml works.
If someone has an example to set several thermal_confort sensors using the split file way with HA I’ll be happy to see it.

Thanks !! :slight_smile:

So what is a unique id and how do you add it?

And where is the documentation for yaml configuration?

I’m trying to figure out how to make two sets of sensors for indoor and for outdoor.

Me too. If anyone could describe how I can setup another virtual sensor on top of the one that is created when configurating the add on, then I would be massively grateful.

Ya I still can’t figure it out lol. :man_shrugging:

Link to yaml configuration

When configuring trough the frontend just add another Thermal Comfort Integration. One for each set of temperature and humidity input. e.g in Settings → Devices & Services → + Add Integration → Thermal Comfort

Every time it comes up with the one I already added though. Like it auto fills it. Does that mean it will remove the one already there?

No those are just autosuggestions.

I am noticing that my measurements are not accurate. I think it may have something to do with air pressure. Does this integration use the elevation from HA to assume the pressure?

This or maybe my sensor data is delayed?

Also, are there plans to allow a choice in units displayed (ie Gr/lb vs g/m3)

If you’re referring to absolute humidy, according to wikipedia air pressure and oxygen etc do not matter as to how air holds water so absolute humidity should be “near” apples to apples in a vacuum vs any altitude. I think.

Hey guys, my temperature/humidity sensor just sends data when there is a specific change in values. When the news values get sent, it seems as if the sensor sends the data for temperature and humidity with a very very short delay in between them.

The Thermal Comfort sensor now always generates 2 values out of this. One as soon as the first value arrives, and just miliseconds after that the correct value as soon as the second updated value arrives.

My problem is that this makes my history graphs look weird and somewhat wrong. Please see the screenshot (History Graph of the dew point).

Is there a way to add a small delay between a sensor value change and the generation of a calculated value from thermal comfort sensor?Screenshot 2023-07-17 193251

Hi, is it possible to configure pressure sensors as input for the calculations? I have sensors in my HVAC system and I’m planning to use this integration to find possible leaks and condensation. The problem is pressure is different in different parts of my HVAC and outdoors, so I need to do calculations including pressure to be able to correctly compare absolute humidity in different parts of the HVAC.