Thermostat becomes unavailable on climate.set_temparature (Homematic(IP)_local + RaspberryMatic)

I just switched from Homematic IP cloud add-on to Homematic(IP)_local + RaspberryMatic using the HmIP-RFUSB Stick plugged into the Pi4 running HA.
While, in general, the transition was smooth and everything seems to work as expected, I’m encountering the following problem sporadically (roughly half the time):

The thermostats randomly do not accept a new temperature setting and in the exact same moment, the device becomes unavailable for a few minutes. It does not matter if the climate.set_temperature service is invoked manually, from the dashboard card or from an automation.

Setting the temperature from inside the RaspberryMatic addon seems to work fine. However, as the problem is not deterministic, I cannot tell for sure, and thus, I hesitate to raise an issue on github for either of the two projects.

These are the error logs I get:

Logger: hahomematic.client
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/hahomematic/client.py:393
First occurred: 11:00:02 (13 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:07:38

_set_value failed with ProxyException [(<Fault -1: 'Generic error (TIMEOUT)'>,)]: 000A1xxxxF9:1, SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE, 20.0
_set_value failed with ProxyException [(<Fault -1: 'Generic error (TIMEOUT)'>,)]: 000A1xxxxF9:1, SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE, 20.0
_set_value failed with ProxyException [(<Fault -1: 'Generic error'>,)]: 000A1xxxxF9:1, SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE, 20.0
_set_value failed with ProxyException [(<Fault -1: 'Generic error (TIMEOUT)'>,)]: 000A1xxxxF9:1, SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE, 19.5

And in the log book

Wohnzimmerheizung nicht mehr verfügbar ausgelöst durch Dienst climate.set_temperature

System info:

Raspberry Pi 4
Radio module: HMIP-RFUSB/eQ-3
Thermostats: HmIP-eTRV-2

Home Assistant 2022.9.6
Supervisor 2022.09.1
Operating System 9.0
Frontend 20220907.2

homematicip_local version: 1.17.0
RaspberryMatic CCU version: 3.65.8.20220831

Any help is welcome.

Maybe this discussion is helpful for you: "Unerreichbar" Geräte reaktivieren · Discussion #566 · danielperna84/hahomematic · GitHub

In general I would assume, that there are RF-communication-problems with your device.

I have encountered the same issue while changing multiple thermostats at the same time using a scene/automation. This causes the duty cycle to reach 99% which is the reason devices are Unavailable shortly after.

I am not sure if there is a way to circumvent the duty cycle checks.