Thermostat card/configuration for Eurotronic Spirit Zigbee TRV

So with the final deCONZ and ConBee II updates I finally got the Eurotronic Spirit Zigbee working, but I am now struggling to configure it. Thanks to Zigbee it works immedietly instead of having a 15 minute delay like the Fritz! DECT301s… but how do you set a global setting for it? The DECT301s could be configured from the FritzBox router itself and the thermostat card was fitting perfectly. Setting the temperature to 0 meant the TRV/thermostat was set to “off”, same by pressing the off button (obviously).
With the Eurotronic Spirit Zigbee the thermostat lowest point is 5.0 degrees, does that mean the heater is still heating just a tiny bit or is it really off? Also the max temp is way too high so that I get an error telling me the TRV/thermostat is not capable of going to that number.

So essentially: How do I configure the Eurotronic Zigbee to be off for the whole week except when I tell it something different by using the thermostat card AND in the same run configure the thermostat card to display fitting ranges and settings (off button = 0 degrees)?

Currently my thermostat cards looks like this:

Trying to pass in variables to the Eurotronic card like this or by using the .yaml file isn’t working…
The wrong ranges will be shown, even when editing the raw lovelace .yaml file.

1 Like

Bump, anyone got a clue? Maybe not linked to the Eurotronics?

any solution yet ? I got the same problem.

I just returned the Eurotronics. Not enough support sadly :(.

2 Likes