Thermostat Card - Idle Dial Colour

I have recently started using the HA Thermostat Card, and can’t work out why there seems to be slightly different behaviour between the two different heating systems I am using.

The downstairs of the house is underfloor heating, and uses the Wavin Sentio integration (GitHub - djerik/wavinsentio-ha: Home Assistant component for monitoring and administration of Wavin Sentio underfloor heating system)

The upstairs is radiators, and uses the Tado integration (Tado - Home Assistant)

As per the below screenshot. When the room is at temperture and heating is at idle, the Wavin climate sensors (in this example, Playroom) does not have any colour on the temp dial. But under the same conditions, the Tado sensors show a green dial up to the temp (in this example, Office).

The only difference I can see, is that the Wavin integration seems to set the entity to “Off” when not heating, whereas the Tado integration sets it to “auto”… does anyone know if that is the reason? I assume the only fix would be to get the Wavin integration to change its behaviour?

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 16.43.16