Thermostat Card & Lovelace - Visuals in the card is off

Can you CTRL+F5 your page and send a screenshot of the output

Yeah, I did. I also removed everything from the page except for this card and it still does not show the mode buttons.

Actually, this is a bug in the current version due to changes in the climate system. There is a PR in the process to fix this, so you aren’t doing anything wrong in your configuration. You’ll have to wait until the PR is delivered to the custom card.

Ah ok! Thanks for your help! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi mate, sorry for my very late answer, had some nice holidays the last weeks.

This can be related to the latest version of HA that broke the previous version of simple thermostat. Normally you should be able to just download and replace the old .js file, but I have seen cache issues and the easiest way to resolve these was to rename the simple-thermostat.js to simple-thermostat.js.rename - then reboot HA, rename back to normal name and reboot HA again. This is a dirty and not user-friendly way, but different browsers, operating systems etc makes the simple ways (like CTRL-F5 for Windows) sometime complicated as they don’t behave the same way.

This is my current simple-thermostat with power consumption running HA 097.2 and simple-thermostat.js v. 0.26