Thermostat / Climate Card - display only?

I have a climate card on my dashboard, but I never want the information changed via dash, I just want to use it for display

Basically I want to keep the information, but need these elements disabled (or invisible)

Is there any way to do this?
Thanks

Also, as an aside, my climate entity is off by a factor of 5 for some reason - is there any way to change that?! e.g. it shows 4.3 degrees instead of 21.5 degrees

Factor 5 off- Tuya integration :frowning: For me it helped to quit Tuya via reflash but some local Tuya may also help?
Maybe look for Simple Thermostat lovelace card (on HACS) - highly customizable :slight_smile:
Best, JR

1 Like

Sadly LocalTuya doesn’t work with this device… but good guess that it’s Tuya!
Is there any way to convert that at the entity level?

Will take a look at Simple Thermostat

Just curious- what device is it? Some kind of BHT ones?
Best, JR

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PKQ75DG - this one

OK, I used this mod for my ones: GitHub - fashberg/WThermostatBeca: Open Source firmware replacement for Tuya Wifi Thermostate from Beca and Moes with Home Assistant Autodiscovery :slight_smile:
But it involved soldering out the wifi module (newest ones have Beken modules inside) and replacing it :frowning:
Worked OK for me… and got some extra things I liked.
Best, JR
BTW Your model is BHT-002-GBLW
Maybe here are other options.

1 Like

TBH - this is nearly 5 years old, maybe i wont need to do that…

If it is 5 years old there is a good chance that it incorporates ESP8266 module which is easily flashable :slight_smile:
Anyway, good luck- and if only temperatures are an issue- then template sensor.
Best, JR