Thermostat Control partially updating card UI

Hi All

I am starting to play with my HIVE heating and thermostat controls. I am playing with the " Better Thermostat" controls but I get the same current issue regardless of what card I use…

The current issue is that activating the heating from the card work fine however the card UI only seems to partially update if the hive devices are triggered via automation and not manually using the card. I will try and explain a little better…

Example:-

Executing any automation to initalise my heating results in the thermostat temperature gauge updating and showing the new “target temp” but the card does not show the heating as active or (in the case of the Better Thermostat card" update the colours etc…

I have provided a screenshot below… If you look at the top right control which is my kids play room and is using the Adax electric smart rads these update… These turn on using automation on motion detection in the room and the card has updated to reflect that…

The issue is the HIVE devices… I have a feeling it is just config somehow but I am not sure where to look?

Hoping someone might have some ideas??