Thermostat recommendations + Integration queries

Hullo all,

Apologies if this topic has been done to death, I had a little search but I couldn’t find any threads that really seemed to answer my questions.

I’m moving into a new home with a single central boiler and several radiators, I’m very used to multizone heating (achieved with nest in my current place, but it’s plumbed for it) but as I understand it, nest can’t do what I want it to in the new place without some major replumbing work.

I’m looking for a solution which can let me control each room individually, presumably with TRVs, but I don’t want the heating stuck on so there’ll need to be a central thermostat too, that much is understood.

I don’t think i’m ready to go down the route of essentially building all this myself, so i’m looking for something off the shelf, but most importantly the system needs to play well with HA - I don’t want to suddenly discover that some crucial feature of making it play the way I want to is mysteriously not within the scope of the API.

I’ve looked into netatmo, mostly for the low cost and that the TRVs seem to be smart enough to call the thermostat for heat when they get turned up, rather than being limited by it (i want to be able to heat just one room, off schedule, without heating everything else, if that makes sense). Evohome looks expensive by comparison, but I’m open to suggestions.

Sorry if this is rambly, it’s hard to articulate what I’m after in simple sentences!