Thermostat Smartlife ==> Not Sensor => Switch

Bonjour,

Je débute tout juste dans HA donc soyez indulgents =)

J’ai deux thermostats qui m’affichent la température et le % d’humidité (connexion en wifi via l’application smartlife), or dans HA ils sont détectés comme des “switch” et non des “sensors”, impossible donc d’avoir les valeurs sur mon tableau de bord.
J’ai simplement un bouton pour les allumer et les éteindre (qui ne fonctionne pas bien entendu).

Pourriez-vous m’aider ??

Hello and welcome to the forum.

To allow for effective moderation and be inclusive of the majority this forum uses the English language.

Please edit your post and translate your question to English (online translators will do if you do not speak English).

Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum.

Pour permettre une modération efficace et être inclusif de la majorité, ce forum utilise la langue anglaise.

Veuillez modifier votre message et traduire votre question en anglais (les traducteurs en ligne feront l’affaire si vous ne parlez pas anglais).

There is a French forum here if you prefer community support in your native language:

Hello,

I am just starting out in HA so please be indulgent =)

I have two thermostats which show me the temperature and the% humidity (wifi connection via the smartlife application), but in HA they are detected as “switches” and not as “sensors”, therefore impossible to have the values on my dashboard.
I just have a button to turn them on and off (which of course doesn’t work).

Could you help me ??

Unfortunately, the Smartlife/Tuya integration does not support sensors.

Hi,

I have the same issue, there are a solution to use this tuya sensors? i bought 4 and realy need to add into HA.

I found an workaround, just active the tuya v2 beta, and you’ll turn it a sensor!

I followed this tutorial: