Thermostat

Bonjour
Je n’arrive pas créer les automatisations
Quelq’un pourrait il m’aider ?
M

Your condition needs to be before sunrise OR after sunset, it is not possible to be both at the same time.

This is clearly detailed in the documentation for conditions.

Ok :ok_hand:
Mais le problème est que je n’arrive pas à lancer le service pour passer en éco ou en confort avec l outil de développement
M

Because the invalid condition prevents the automation from executing the action.

Replace the condition with the following:

condition:
  - condition: state
    entity_id: sun.sun
    state: above_horizon
1 Like

Also entity_id may need moving to the right 2 spaces, I have a fuzzy memory of some services not accepting the entity_id key outside the data key if the latter is present and I think this is one of those inconsistencies, but I may be wrong.

Je vous remercie
J’ai corrigé

En fait, je n’arrive pas à appeler ce service

eco (lowercase E)

And I guess the one earlier should be comfort (with an M not an N) possibly.

:grin:
J ai essayé aussi

Échec d appel de service…

:man_shrugging:

Maybe eco mode isn’t supported.

I don’t know what else to suggest here.

Aie
J ai intégré Cozytouch , je commande ma pompe à chaleur avec un bridge Cozytouch.
C’est curieux car la carte de programmation arrive à gérer cela

If calling the set_preset_mode service directly, like you have done using Outils de développment - Services, fails to work then it suggests there’s a deeper problem. Which integration are you using to communicate with your thermostat?

In addition, check the hvac_modes attribute of climate.zone_1. It lists the modes supported by the thermostat. Confirm hvac_modes contains eco.

What the CozyTouch app shows doesn’t tell us which integration you are using to connect your thermostat to Home Assistant. You mentioned “un bridge CozyTouch”. Please post a link to the integration that is, or communicates with, this bridge.

Intégration Cozytouch

Et voici l’entité

Where is this integration documented? I can’t find it when searching for CozyTouch in the official integrations.

As I had suspected, it’s not an official integration but a custom integration.

The technique you used to set the preset_mode is correct. However, it failed to actually set the preset_mode. This behavior suggests there may be a problem with the custom integration. Check Logs for any error messages and report the problem to the author of the CozyTouch custom integration.

1 Like

Ok Merci
:pray::pray::pray:

Bonjour
Je reviens sur la discussion,

L integration Atlantic cozytouch pour ma pompe a chaleur atlantic alféa extensa duo ( chauffe eau et chauffage central) ne me permet.pas le pilotage des modes ( eco, confort,…)

Pour le chauffe eau, je peux piloter :

• marche arret
  • mise en mode auto qui reprend la programmation de l 'application cozytouch
  • mise mode chauffage, avec possibilité de régler la température a la valeur souhaitée.

Pour le chauffe eau, je peux

• allumer
  • éteindre
  • régler la température a l valeur voulu
  • booster

Le hic est que je voulais utiliser une régulation de thermostat intelligent de ce type

Nouveau thermostat type proportionnel avec gestion des presets / portes et fenêtres / détection de mouvement / gestion de présence et surconsommation - Intégration - Home Assistant Communauté Francophone

J ai l’impression que ça ne va pas être possible, il y a peut d autres solutions ?
Merci