This morning: Unable to connect to Home Assistant

Hello,
After months of good working this morning I get this message when trying to connect to web interface: “Unable to connect to Home Assistant RETRY” . I can connect to ssh and logs are: INFO and WARNING not related with this failure.
HA is the last 0.105.5, and I am using orangepi+2E with Docker, what to do ?
Thanks

if the logs don’t show any errors and you are able to connect through SSH, depending on how you connect to your frontend, it might either be a certificate issue if you connect https or a frontend issue. Did you try to restart home assistant (if you have SSH access, you could try through CLI)?

Yes I restarted HA and also updated to 0.106. Strangely it happened after the update of Firefox.
Yes probably a certificate issue, when I try connecting with internal IP I get ‘Unable to connect to Home Assistant RETRY’ and when connecting externally with domain name I get Firefox message ‘SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE’.
I am trying renew certicate with certbot but I am stuck with error : ’ Invalid response from domain etc’.
and unfortunately I cant access let’sencrypt plugin.

I progress ! HA is accessible with another browser that I had left out, Vivaldi…Starting running let’sencrypt plugin let me with same error than CLI certbot.

""All renewal attempts failed. The following certs could not be renewed:
/data/letsencrypt/live/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/fullchain.pem (failure)

1 renew failure(s), 0 parse failure(s)
IMPORTANT NOTES:

• The following errors were reported by the server:
    Domain: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.org
    Type: unauthorized
    Detail: Invalid response from
    https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.php/login [nn.nnn.nnn.nnn]:
    "\n<html class="ng-csp"
    data-placeholder-focus="false" lang="en" data-locale="en"

\n\t<head\n data-requesttoken="ArAG"

To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was
    entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain
    contain(s) the right IP address.“”

OK I found the problem, port 80 wich is used by let’sencrypt where used by an other server in my lan.
I can connect to HA Lovelace from domain name, the certs renewed but still stuck when using IP address firefox says “Corrupted content” “protocol violation”.

Thanks Piggyback

After deleting Firefox cache its OK !!!