“this.ToggleAttribute is not a function”

I have installed the App on a Android Tabllet.
I get this error instead of my Grid: “this.ToggleAttribute is not a function” - How do i fis that in the Android app?

I am having this exact same issue, but I am using Safari on iOS.

The interesting thing is that same grid works perfectly fine on my Android phone App.

I had this problem today when attempting to implement grid cards - worked fine inside Home Assistant, but the Android app returned the same error on my phone.

Opened an issue here, as I did not have details regarding your individual experiences.

Did either of you (@ckvist @obsolete00) find a solution?

The troubleshooting step that resolved this: Chrome couldn’t reach Home Assistant.

The solution: Updated Chrome, allowed javascript to run on my HA’s IP address, all grid cards work.

Hi,

I have Chrome updated and configured to allow all javascripts, but appears the same error.

Something else is happening.

Same problem on an Ipad

Just implemented stacked grid cards yesterday. On web, LG Android phone, 40 dollar Wal-Mart tablet, and Samsung Galaxy, it works just fine. But my FireHD7 is giving the error. I’m going to do some additional digging and see what I can find.

Will report back later!

1 Like

Just chiming in here that my HAOS and Supervisor are completely updated and my grid cards work in app or bowser on my iOS devices (ipad+iphone), and MacOS (chrome browser+chrome app) but not on either of my Fire Tablets (7+10). Both tablets have completely updated OS and HA app caches were cleared.

Now for what it’s worth, accessing HA in the silk browsers on both Fire tablets renders the dashboard with grid cards working perfectly. So it is specific to the HA app on fire devices.