Tiemme 4Heat Stove WiFi Controller

I Have as well a Pellet stove with water pocket.
My Model (Oranier / Carus Aqua 2.0)

Sorry, my English can be a bit imprecise when it comes to pellets stoves :slight_smile:

Mine does not have a water tank, it is a heater for my house. However, it is controlled by a 4heat wifi module from Tiemme :

My Model description in french (DZ Victoria)

So I was wondering if anyone has tested the integration in this configuration to see if the controls and temperature readings (obviously not for the water ones) match.

If its controllable with the 4heat app or it’s customized version, it should work.

All information available will be displayed by the integration, some of them have not yet a qualified name like the one above. “UN” stands for unknown and the number is the reading id.

Something that can be usefull I think and also can be adjusted to stats for week/month simillar to what we have in the 4heat app:

sensor:
  - platform: history_stats
    name: Heating Run today
    entity_id: sensor.stove_state
    state: 
      - "Ignition"
      - "Run"
      - "Stabilization"
      - "Modulation"
    type: time
    start: "{{ now().replace(hour=0, minute=0, second=0) }}"
    end: "{{ now() }}"

1 Like

As of today we have a logo for the integration.

Can anyone help me how to get listed in HACS.

1 Like

I found these links on how to add the integration to HACS.

https://hacs.xyz/docs/publish/start

https://hacs.xyz/docs/publish/include

If you need any help contact me.

Hi, I also have the 4heat module installed on a Pasqualicchio Compact Power Plus (25kw) can I help in any way? Thanks for the work you are doing. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Pushed new version 0.2.2, be aware of the breaking change.

You might have to recreate the config.

@carloda just use it and try to discover the meaning of the UN values.

1 Like

there is missing a configuration link in here, so I guess we have to remove it and add it again or??

reinstalled it. Its working, i will test the legacy commands tomorrow

UN 30020 = water pressure
unit of measure is mbar

UN 30012 = puffer temperature

I could create an Italian translation if you tell me how to do it thanks.

I think UN 30033 is Exhaust Depression and the unit is in - Pa (Pascal)

legacy commands are working!

errore

@zauberertz Hi, version 0.5.0 doesn’t work, it gives the error you see in the screan

@carloda this is might related to the breaking change of 0.2.0 you might have to delete the integration and start over. I have pushed a bugfix release due to a wrong import, but your issue is different.

Hi, with version 0.5.1 everything is working again =)

Can you now also set the desired boiler temperature with the new service?

All sensors with a ‘B’ marker attribute can be set with the service.

Currently only with numeric values, in the next release it is possible to feed a entity as value.

2 Likes

Hi guys, I’m new here and first of all I’d like to thank you for the impressive work you’ve done on this WiFi controller.
Therefore I have some questions. I have a pellet stove (a simple one, no water circuit) and I cannot manage to have all the sensors, including the most interresting one for me : the room temperature.
Here’s a screenshot of what I got if you can help me understand what I’m doing wrong.
2022-03-03 16_15_49-Configuration – Home Assistant

Thanks a lot.

I guess you are doing all right, but the stove does not provide the room temperature at the interface. Can you see it in the stove app?

Good to see that have a similar reading of 30026 as me. It appears to me to be some sort of fan or air flow.

Hop that helps.

Yes, I can see the room temperature in the app.
I don’t know what 30026 is either.

I will investigate more to understand why the room temperature is not retrieved.

Thanks for your help.