Tiemme 4Heat Stove WiFi Controller

Hello, i have an issu with value I want to change : "consigned temperature. It is a J instead B so I cannot change it.

It il possible tu update the plugin ?

Thx

The J is reported by the stove. What we discovered are only that values changeable when reported as B.
Changing the integration might not help.

So i can change the desired température via remote télécommande and 4heat app but cannot in thiz case… I dont understand why…

Hello,

Same problème her with the same id.

Maybe it is just a value and we need an other id to set ? How we can do it ?

Hi there, how can I get this plug-in? I couldn’t find this on the list of integrations in HA? thanks

Hi All,
My 4HEAT module started with blinking Blue LED even if it is connected to the network and gets IP assigned. According to documentation it can’t connect. But it is connected and I re-added it multiple times. Blue LED start blinking after some time. when I open IP in the browser I get [“ERR”,“1”,“5”].
Any ideas how to fix it or restarted it properly? I tried all the methods given in the manual and no difference.
Until yesterday everything was running fine for last year.
Appreciate any hints if you were able to fix similar problem. Tiemme team is not responding to tickets it seems.
thanks
M

ok, looks to be their server maintenance over weekend. It is working again.

1 Like

Install HACS then add the repository and add the 4Heat… There is more info at the beginning of this post, if you are not able to find it, write msg in here I will explain it in detail.

@zauberertz
Hello,
Thomas, can you pls change the data output? Instead of “-”, when the 4heat is unavailable, to show the last successful value?
As a failsafe, you can add 2 more entities
Time since last successful update [sec]
Last update successfulness [True/False]
This will make a workaround, kind of.

BTW are these codes added? (cant check coz i added them manually in my integration)
The unknown sensors are parameters Th26 and Th27 and I tested it now:
UN 20005 is Minimum Range of Boiler Thermostat
UN 20006 is Maximum Range of Boiler Thermostat

1 Like

Hello,

Since 2 days, my 4heat module not respond and I need to unplug/plug the stove alimentation to restore it…

It it totaly unaccessible even with official 4heat app

I dont understand why.

Not network issu…

Same error as zmagula78…

Blink blue even reset configuration…

It try to make an update…

Also, it is look like it is using internal termosta because it go to stanby very quicly.

Wtf…

maybe it is their maintenance again. they responded to me form Tiemme last time. My device is connecting. but I am not able to connect to it via terminal anymore

What is Tiemme response ?

Edit : i just saw my stove have a 5 minutes time différent of regular time. Maybe a bad synchronisation with server ?

Hello. Finally i got some cables and tried the RS232 connection on the Tiemme board in my Kepo stove.
Not with any luck. Only at 115200 kb I got som random rubbish back from the stove. Only a xBB or xBF or x7F etc. I tried [“SEL”,“0”] with and without x0A x0D.
Has any off you got some ideas?

Did you tried different parity and stop bits settings?

Hi. I’m waiting to have my year stove cleaning in a few weeks. After that I want to attach the rj11 to my stove’s board and start to play with it. After that I think I can help.

@11125 Yes. But maybe not all the combinations. There a lot of combinations possible if you have no direction :wink:

1 Like

@zauberertz Hi, could you make sure that when you don’t return “unavailable” by simply giving the last read value? so as not to corrupt the registration of the sensor? thank you

So should I avoid having those “black” data voids in the graph or is there another solution?

SOLVED
I Solved using this fork: https://github.com/leoshusar/homeassistant-4heat

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi folks,

My Dielle Grecale (I think) has a non working power button on the display. And since I forgot to add pellets yesterday it is now stuck in error mode.

I was going to buy a new display, but then I found this topic and am thinking about buying the 4heat module instead. But before I do I would like to know: will I be able to reset errors via this integration? Eg. when the power is cut, pellets are low or the minimum exhaust temp is not met?

Otherwise I would still need to buy a new display since I would have to reset it that way…