Tiemme 4Heat Stove WiFi Controller

I noticed also that the wifi module is working without the electricity from the outlet. However, i never used it in such a matter. I always have it plugged into the outlet. So maybe you may try it before you make a final decision.

4heat installed today.

Just plug the rs232 wire and it work !

And install the plug-in in HA.

Thx for your work !

2 Likes

Sorry if I intervene with a new topic, I would like some help if possible to configure this module:

to make it compatible on 4Heat servers to manage a boiler with remote control and 4Heat app

I would like to replace it with this:

Hey good people, I installed the integration couple of days ago, but seems like my stove is not happy with all the requests (is a bit slow even in the 4Heat app).
So i have two questions, is it possible to increase the time for requesting data and if is possible to increase the time for waiting for data from the stove before error “timed out”
My two errors are " * Update error: [Errno 111] Connection refused" and " Error fetching 4heat data: Invalid response from API:"

I dont know anything about this new hardware. But the wifi module communicates directly to the HA, not thru the servers.

I think this is more of a wifi module issue, same thing happened to my connection. To be honest i didn’t check it since march when i turned off the stove. It should be easy to change the pull in the HA, just edit the code and change the time. @zauberertz added comments and the code is well written and clean.
I believe the file you should edit was in custom_components / 4heat edit the file: const.py
change the constant values and restart the 4heat.
Give us an update on your progress.

so is it possible to integrate it?

After slight increase of “SOCKET_TIMEOUT” and “IN_TIME_BETWEEN_UPDATES” there is improvement, only error now is “Error fetching 4heat data: Invalid response from API:” have no idea how to resolve this, and what cause it.

Me either, that is caused by the wifi box it self.

Hi all,

I have the 4heat wifi box; unfortunately not working anymore (will not connect to wifi)… so I am very interested if someone has figured out to directly connect to the RS232 port of my Dielle Scirocco pellet stove… I have a RS232 to usb cable (using it for readout of the P1 meter) so I could try; but I am a littlebit anxious to do so…

Hello,

I use the 4heat module and I want to change de desired temperature.

Is it possible ?

Thx.

I got my 4heat wifi also stuck and was not able to connect to the wifi. I don’t remember well, but after a few times resetting it, and trying different configurations I made it work… Try it, don’t give up. (unless the magic smoke left it, then it is done).

yes, you can change the desired temperature. It is the Boiler target temperature attribute.

I dont find how I can change it.

Can you give me your code ?

Thx.

It is a service.

This is an example out of my automations

Oh thx.

What is your dashboard code to change it ?

Hi. I’m intererested on this. Did you get any advance?

Hi. Thank you for all you all working on this. Did you try to get the RS232 with an ESP32 working? It would be very, very interesting…

1 Like