TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

Thanks
https://paste.ofcode.org/iBpUDY2BnWhWCaBsn4XVCA

https://paste.ofcode.org/iBpUDY2BnWhWCaBsn4XVCA
Thanks

I’m still away form home, looking at it from my phone but it looms like the third group (which is the first from the left in your case has incorrect width:

title: 'תאורה',
       width: 1,
       height: 3

As far as I can see on the screenshot, the width should be 2.

Thank you very much - it did the trick.

1 Like

How can i change the size , i want to use it in a 7 inch tablet it gets everything big

You can comment out head and try to adjust tileSize and tileMargin. I did not have time to test it on smaller screens yet.

1 Like

Post your results when you resolve this

I think i know what’s the difference, do you test it locally or did you put the file in hassio www directory and accessing it remotely?

Starting to get done with my configuration.

Missing weblink posibility tho, any idea how i can get these up? i want them as a list like the sensor lists. Also need some fine tuning of tiles to fit perfect on ipad.

Here is my preview, cameras page not much to see, they are just side by side.

Big thanks to @resoai

Great Dashboard

5 Likes

Wow, that looks nice. To be frank I’m not a fan of allowing hyperlink inside the dashboard since the point was to remain within the dashboard. If you absolutely want it, you can alter line 53 in tile.html changing ng-bind to ng-bind-html and adding some CSS for a hyperlink to main.css:

a, a:visited {
   color: #444;
}

You will than be able to have hyperlinks in text_lists as follows:

{
                           title: '<a href="http://tfl.gov.uk" target="_blank">Northern</a>',
                           icon: 'mdi-subway',
                           value: '&sensor.northern.state'
                        }
1 Like

Hi,

Great work! Is there a way to change the pages menu to be show in the horizontal at the top of the page?

Unfortunately no, the whole idea and structure of the dashboard relies on page buttons to be on the side.

:-(. The side buttons should work very well on a tablet, but doesn’t work so well on the phone which is my primary use. Is there a way to hide it and use a “tile.page” like the navigate widget on hadashboard?

In all fairness, dashboard are only meant for tablets and larger touchscreens, I can’t think of a better mobile UI than the stock HA one. Since dashboard is simply an HTML page, one could tear it apart and Frankenstein anything they want but I never liked the way Hadashboard handles navigation and had a clear view of how I want my dashboard to look and behave.

This looks great! I’ll have to check it out once I have finished setting up my devices.

I have just implemented a lock tile. Would someone be so kind to test it as I don’t have one in my HA?

@Jayan would you mind sharing your configuration?

I’ve also implemented cover tile which needs testing since I just did it blindly :slight_smile:

{
                     position: [2, 3],
                     type: TYPES.COVER,
                     title: 'Garage door',
                     id: 'cover.garage_door'
                     states: {
                        open: 'Open',
                        closed: 'Closed'
                     }
 }

Anything in particular you are interested in?

I’ve also just added support for Google API key which is now mandatory if you wish to use Google maps along with the device tracker.

1 Like