TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

I presume this is not you who posted the issue on github?

Yes it was… i just woke up and saw your request so I submitted the issue. Then saw you’d already actioned it. The joys of living in a different time zone I expect.

@resoai any way to have a sensor show up as a gauge like in hadashboard? This would make the sensors more appealing to look at instead of just numbers.

3 Likes

Please post a feature request on GitHub.

I’ve been looking / posting at github and ignored the forum. Just wanted to say thank you, and fantastic work. Added locks, covers and fans in just a couple of days! This actually renewed my interest in ha greatly.

1 Like

Hi all, I’m trying to get this to work, but it always comes back blank. Any suggestions?

{
          title: '&device_tracker.iphone.attributes.friendly_name',
          icon: 'mdi-account',
          id: 'device_tracker.iphone.state',
          //value: '&device_tracker.iphone.state',
          filter: function (value, field) { 
            if(field === "value") return ({home: "xHome", not_home: "xAway"})[value];
            return value; 
            }

You have to define the filter within the tile definition, not for individual item of the list.

Nice work.
But is it possible to have alarm planel aswell?
Code panel?

//P

This will definitely be added at some point since it requires a bit of work and there are still a few outstanding issues which need to be resolved before that.

You can now add custom CSS style to clock, simply add this (and any other rules) to CONFIG:

clockStyles: {
     'fontSize': '50px'
  },

@Jayan can you share your configuration ? I would like to take it to do a template for me.

Thanks !

Its the transparent theme that @resoai includes in his demo config.

5 pages, bunch of tiles, sensors and random stuff i use in my HA.

I can upload it to git later for ya, but u should be good to go with basic config.

Yeah, i would like to get your pages, since i’m not very good in scripting it will be used as a template to help me !

Thanks a lot !

There is little to no scripting, the only thing to remember is how javascript objects are defined. You could also use a decent editor which would highlight portions of the config where an obvious mistake was made i.e. coma was omitted or bracket was not closed

I use Notepad++ is that good ? I asked @Jayan to have is configuration to use it as a template for my things and help me to get started and understand how it works :wink:

Is there a tile type which can display dark_sky.daily_summary ?
I’ve tried it with the sensor type, but only the first few words are displayed in the tile.
Most of the time the value is a complete sentence, so more than 4 words is needed.

Well, there is TEXT_LIST but it would be silly to use it only for one line.

Similar to your list example, how could we use that option to modify the states to change off to Closed and on to open similar how you use states in a sensor type?

You can user filter.

True, and the TEXT_LIST also only displays a few words.
Or is this a setting?