TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

Remove the quotes

Then the page fails to load saying the config is wrong.

Oh, yes. You would need to set it after page loads.

I have read this entire thread and still am not sure how to go about getting this to work. I use my_address.duckdns.org:8123 to access by pi out side my home network. Can get to Hassio with 192.168.1.104:8123 from inside by network. downloaded tileboard and made a directory inside www on my pi. setup config.js. Used 192.168.1.104:8123/local/tileboard/index.html and get "The connection was reset " The address is changed to “http://192.168.1.104:8123/auth/authorize?client_id=https%3A%2F%2F192.168.1.104%3A8123&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2F192.168.1.104%3A8123%2Flocal%2Ftileboard%2Findex.html%3Foauth%3D1” . cleared browser cache and history but still get nothing.

anyone help please.

Thanks

Try https:// 192.168.1.104:8123/

I’m using Tileboard with Fully Kiosk browser and a long live access token. The Tileboard dashboard is not automatically refreshed, i need to refresh the page manually to get new sensor values. On my android device wifi is always on (no sleep). Is this by design or is my device not working properly?

This is definitely not by design.

Haha ok, i will check if there are any connectivity issues.

I love the dashboard btw! Very nice.

Thanks.

@resoai,
I’m using the TileBoard on an Ipad and Kiosky App and when I use the camera entity the app quit after few minutes.

I’m afraid I can’t comment on that. Never used “Kiosky”, never used an iPad. Sounds like a clear bug of the app.

I’m using Fully Kiosk Browser on 3 Lenovo Tab 10 tablets and 3 Fire 7 tablets and I haven’t seen this issue on any of them. I occasionally have a delay with my device because they are all in smartthings, i’m bridging with mqtt and most of my devices run in the cloud. State updates and commands have to traverse the internet, samsung’s infrastructure and back.

It should update automagically but I’m not sure which direction to even point you in.

I have the following TEXT_LIST and blinker custom css and I want the value to blink red if rssi/value is -120. How would you recommend I go about doing this? I’ve tried every which way I can think of and have been unsuccessful. If I apply the class to the list, it works fine but I’m having trouble dynamically changing it.

{
    title: 'Beach House Tags',
    width: 2,
    height: 3,
    items: [
    {
        position: [0, 0],
        width: 2,
        height: 1,
        title: 'Beach Living Room Tag',
        classes: ['-item-list'],
        theme: ITEM_TRANSPARENT,
        id:
        {}, // since we are binding each list item to different sensor, so we simply use an empty object
        type: TYPES.TEXT_LIST,
        state: false,
        list: [
            {
                title: 'Signal Strength',
                icon: 'mdi-signal-cellular-2',
                unit: ' dBm',
                //value: '&sensor.bh_living_room_signal_strength.state'
                value: function () {
                    var num = parseFloat(this.states['sensor.bh_living_room_signal_strength'].state);
                    return (num === -120 ? "OUT OF RANGE" : num);
                }
            }
        ]
    }
}

.-item-list--oor .item-list--value {
  font-size: 12.5px;
  animation: blinker 2s linear infinite;
  white-space: initial;
  line-height: 100%;
  font-weight: bold;
  color: red;
}

@keyframes blinker {
  80% {
    opacity: 0;
    color: red;
  }
}

I ended up using customStyles for this and pulsate the entire list. It’s not what I originally wanted but it looks pretty good. I’m still open to any suggestions on how to blink/pulsate just the values.

I´m running my TileBoard in vertical mode but I´m struggeling to get the tiles to start bellow the header. Right now the tiles and headers get on top of each other.
How could I achive this?

How can I use customStyles to center the subtile in the tile?

Thanks

I’ve basically been trying to accomplish something similar without modifying the original code but haven’t been able to come up with anything yet.

I think if If you want to blanket change the title on most things, you can create a custom.css and add

.item-title {
  text-align: right;
}

Other tiles have their own -title style so you’d need to track those down and change them also.

If you want to change just certain tiles, you should be able to use classes: and create a custom class is custom.css.

.-item-title--test .item-title {
  text-align: right;
}

I have a Surface Pro 4 tablet that I’d love to repurpose for Tileboard exclusively - is there an app like Fully Kiosk Browser? The SP4 runs a full instance of Windows 10, how do you recommend I set it up to use with Tileboard properly?

Late to the party here… but WHAT A PARTY! :exploding_head:

Thank you @resoai - this is incredible! Just want I needed to start building out dashboards for each light switch and picking up some cheap Xiaomi phones to power them!

I’ve been working through a bit of a demo dash to see how it works, the one problem (my biggest automation problem!) has always been dimming lights. (lack of dimming hardware for tasmota, lack of good interfaces for the wall)

Playing with the slider on a mobile phone, I struggle to grab the slider to move it, sometimes it scrolls the screen sideways, others it just doesn’t pickup my finger, anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions?

I’m sure I can figure out the viewport command to stop scrolling on mobile, but getting the slider bigger to help fat fingers (and get the wife approval factor high) would be amazing!

I have a question about camera’s and RTSP / RTMP integration.

Is there a way to have a direct camera stream, either RTSP or RTMP, in Tileboard, outside of HA (just using direct URLs)? I just want the direct stream and not refreshing pictures. Is this possible and if so, what is the recommended way?

Thanks in advance.

You can’t display RTSP in browser, there is simply no support for it. You can display MJPEG.