Since migrating my home assistant instance to HassOS on virtualbox i have a weird issue with time based automations.
I have an automation which turns on all lights in the garden on sunset and an automation which turns them off at 01:00AM.
I also have an automatic backup automation which creates an full snapshot every day at 07:00AM.
When i look at the backup automation trace that has been added in the latest Home assistant release the backup has run at these times:
- Executed: April 22, 2021, 7:08:56 PM
- Executed: April 21, 2021, 8:58:27 PM
So it does run everyday but at completely different times.
The automation that turns of the lights at 01:00 did run on these times:
- Executed: April 23, 2021, 4:03:57 AM
- Executed: April 22, 2021, 10:36:25 PM
- Executed: April 21, 2021, 7:21:54 AM
The time on the host machine, HassOs en inside docker is correct but it also doesn’t look like it’s a time or timezone issue.
Anyone seen this before?