Tips on HA custom card dev

Hi,
I’m amongst the few from Paris (France) area who wished there was a lovelace card to show next departures of public transport. Since the existing functionnality wasn’t enough, I began building a very simplistic card for my own use, but some other users mentionned they would like to have it in HACS. I figured I could at least give it a try, a used the boilerplate-card as a starting point to making something worthwhile.
I now have a working card published on github, but it’s setup is kind of nightmarish (one has to find identifiers by monitoring API calls from vianavigo.com). So of course I want to work on the editor card. Now, the problem is I am a mostly a beginner with web development. So I have a few questions to anyone who would be willing to sort of mentor me:

• Is there a way to reuse components from core ha (like ha-combobox) ?
  • Since I couldn’t find how to do that, I tried using vaadin-combo-box-light directly, but I guess I must import it into my projet, but I couldn’t find how or where to do that. Any pointer ?

Thanks a lot to anyone taking the time to point me in the right direction :heart_eyes:

Regards,