TK Husteblume integration

This can be interesting to folks in Germany. I’ve created a simple integration that takes data about allergens from the TK Husteblume app. It creates entities for supported allergens (e.g., Birch, Alder, etc.) that show the current level on the scale from 0 to 4 and the forecast for two days (via attributes). As this is my first attempt to write an integration, I’d appreciate any kind of feedback (usability, implementation details, and so on). And even though I was writing it for myself, I’d be happy if the integration is used by someone else.

Looks fine, Thank You!
You write for Germanys… Is this because of the Language, or of the Location? I´m from Austria, so the Language is “nearly” :slight_smile: the same, but is my Location available?

Thanks :slight_smile: It’s because of the location: there are only stations from Germany on the list.

Nice one, thank you.
From the values, I’m guessing, the higher, the more pollen?
Do you know the maximum?
You don’t happen to have a nice card that you made for it, do you? :wink: :pray:

You’re very welcome! 0 is the lowest, and 4 is the highest. The higher, the more pollen. Also, I’m not really a card kind of guy :slight_smile: