Toshiba home AC control

Hello,

Thanks for this great works, it is perfect and works for me.
One question: Any idea how to only get the information for the temperature please?

Thanks.
Florent

if you want the current temperature as single entity you need to create a new template sensor:
see: Template - Home Assistant

sensor:
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      climate_current_temp:
        friendly_name: Current Climate Temperature
        icon_template: mdi:home-thermometer-outline
        device_class: temperature
        unit_of_measurement: '°C'
        value_template: >-
          {{ state_attr('climate.YOUR_AC_ENTITYID', 'current_temperature') }}
1 Like

2022.6.14 version breaks my setup, reverted to 2022.4.1 and everything works again

With 2022.6.15 it works again, I’m not sure but it looks all my 3 airco’s think the room it is 24 degrees, this was not the case before

While the Toshiba app reflect another temperature

Edit:
It seems that version 2022.6.15 and ‘Main’ is different , so I had to switch that

Now everything (I use) works again normally

1 Like

yesterday i cant login into Toshiba integration .try to update on 2022.7.0 beta but still all time I receive error message.

released a new version 2022.7.1 - if you updated your AC units firmware and use the new app >=3.3.0 it should work now again.

Hello,

I am trying to login but keep getting invalid authentication. What to do to fix?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. With extended logging I can see I’m getting a 200 response, but it still fails authentication on the config/setup.

2022-09-05 11:34:17.705 DEBUG (MainThread) [toshiba_ac.utils.http_api] Sending POST to https://mobileapi.toshibahomeaccontrols.com/api/Consumer/Login

2022-09-05 11:34:18.452 DEBUG (MainThread) [toshiba_ac.utils.http_api] Response code: 200

in which app did you confirm that your toshiba user name is working?

Toshiba AC NA

toshiba north america distributes their devices with a different app, api and possibly even a different protocol. so this integration is not suitable for those accounts. see possible solutions in the linked posts: Possibly multiple Toshiba AC endpoints? · Issue #53 · h4de5/home-assistant-toshiba_ac · GitHub

Got it. Thanks for the pointer. Are you interested in extending to NA? I could probably do a capture at some point, but I can’t commit too much time to this unfortunately. Can you tell from the endpoint in my previous post if that’s the issue or not?

Hi all,
I was looking for help about issues i get with my toshiba Wi-Fi adapters (typeA).
I’m using Toshiba home AC official app. All was OK until i changed internet provider/router.
I tried to reset adapters, create another Toshiba account but i cannot pair adapters anymore. I get an error message at 79% during setup process.
I’m using V3.4 app and i wonder if an older release could work better? I read there was a FW update for adapters. How to check my current release? How to update?
Any help would be appreciate.
Thank you

Hey!

I’m using the 2022.7.1 version of the Toshiba AC integration into home-assistant.io.

I’m trying to create an automation to adjust the temperature of the AC unit but I can’t find that action anywhere… there’s only possibilities to change the mode or turn the unit off.

I can adjust the temperature from the thermostat card in the HA.

What am I missing?

I have the same issue, in addition I’d like to turn up the fan while heating when motion sensor hasn’t detected movement in the room for a short while. Did you find any answer to your problem?

Nope, unfortunately not.

I actually got my toshiba working for my use cases. I’m not setting temperature myself so haven’t tested, but perhaps this would work for you?

This seems exactly what I’m looking for.

I haven’t even realized I could use those native services for this.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

Thumbs up for this good work!

Any idea how to send the merit_a_feature: CDU_SILENT_2 to the device from HA?
Cannot find it with the “climate” service

Thanks!

all works good in application except i can’t find solution for Hi-power mode turn on and off . any solution ??