Tradfri disappears after power outage

I have hass.io (HA 0.85.1) running on an RPi with a Z-Wave stick connected directly and Tradfri hub connected over wifi. No troubles with anything, generally, but we’ve been having power outages. When the power comes back, HA starts back up just fine, and so does the Tradfri hub (can use it via the Tradfri app), but none of the Tradfri devices (bulbs and switches) are available in HA. If I restart HA, when it comes back up, voila! Everything is there.

It’s not a big deal. Restarting HA is a minor inconvenience at worst. Just wondering if there’s something I can configure that will make it retry the connection after an outage? Or perhaps I can file a bug/fix ticket somewhere? I wouldn’t even mind trying to fix it myself if I knew where to file the bug properly first. :smiley:

Good day!
I have the same problem, after a power outage, the raspberry loads faster than the IKEA gateway. After loading the HA, I do not see the trafri switches. I have to restart the XA service after fully loading the IKEA gateway. Tell me how to fix it?

Replace ikea gateway with a zigbee interface (deconz)
Works much better, specially if you get a lot of lights.

1 Like