Tradri bulb not pairing

I’ve got a Pi with HA and a cc2531. When I first set it up I paired a Tradfri bulb and a Smartthings outlet. I’m using the MQTT and the zigbee2mqtt addons, and the MQTT integration.

Both devices worked fine. Then, while I was tinkering, the Tradfri bulb decided to go offline. I removed the entities but couldn’t remove the device under the MQTT integration.

In the end, I uninstalled the MQTT integration and the MQTT and zigbee2mqtt as that was the only way I seemed to be able to get rid of the device.

Added MQTT integration and the MQTT and zigbee2mqtt addons again. It just picked up the Smartthings outlet without me even putting it into pairing mode.

The problem is the bulb. It just won’t appear. I’ve tried putting it into pairing mode many times. Nothing appears in the zigbee2mqtt log.

I tried pairing it back with my Smartthings hub and it worked no problem at all. In my head, it’s stuck in a db or config file somewhere in some kind of half deleted state. where it still exists but has been removed form the front end.

Is there anything else I should check?