Trane or Nexia stopped working

My HA was connecting with Trane just fine until I updated my password for the Trane account, on the Trane website. I think this is the problem.

In my config folder, there is a file called nexia_config_xxx, with one line for an entry titled nexia_uuid. I believe this needs to be updated, but I cannot figure out how to do that.

The HA documentation instructions are Follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup which is not descriptive if I am to be generous. Is it recommended to delete the integration and reload to see those instructions?

Is Nexia and Trane still the same? Is this integration outdated? It is possible the HA page is outdated, but hard to tell as they don’t date their webpages.

After some more searching around, I found how to change my password in the HA system.

Go to
your system’s configuration folder
Storage
core.config_entries

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 10.04.21 AM

This picture is from my VSCode IDE. The Storage folder does not show in my computers file browser (Mac Finder). There is probably a setting to unhide it. HA file editor and embedded VSCode editor probably can see this folder.

Search for Nexia (or possibly American Standard or Trane Home). My system was set up when Nexia was active, so my HA shows Nexia.
Look for the password and change it.
I also disabled my integration, then enabled. I don’t think that has any impact though.

{
        "entry_id": "myentryID",
        "version": 1,
        "minor_version": 1,
        "domain": "nexia",
        "title": “mytitle”,
        "data": {
          "username": “myusername”,
          "password": “mypassword”
        },
        "options": {},
        "pref_disable_new_entities": false,